these day feels unhappy and very bored...

Chinese New Year have come to end and i felt unhappy during the Chinese New Year... Nope... every children should be very happy because they can get an ang pau from every relatives but i'm different even i can get ang pau too... during the Chinese New Year, my bro always scold me even i didn't do any wrong or make him angry... i felt sad and unhappy... finally, Chinese New Year has come to end and i heard many bad news from friend and also the neighbour such as there is a thief around my housing area... two days ago, a Myvi car has lost his four tyres and a car lost tyres rim... besides that, there is a old man passing away because of brain cancer and a teenager has passed away in the accident last friday... even i don't know him but i always heard something about him from my friend... these all bad news make me felt unhappy and i don't know how to make myself be happy again... anyways, the spm result is coming out soon on this thursday... i feel nervous because i worry about my result is bad and my parents will feel disappointed to me. Anyone can help me??? please show me a way to make me happy and become relax before the SPM result is coming out... i know you will bless me, GOD!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment